After the blog awards, it's time for a tag. This is seriously one of the most amazing tags I've come across! I was tagged by the amazing Raashi @ Be the Change you Wish to See in the World (read her version of the tag).
This is me, 5 years ago. I know that I haven't really shown you my face up until now, so there you have it. In this photo, I am 20 years old, I'm in a beautiful little, hidden beach in Corfu (where I studied) and I haven't changed that much in those 5 years (although I did change my hair and I'm happy about it).
My goals for the future
- I really hope to find a job in the field of my interest, which is usability and user experience. But, to be honest, I don't have only this particular career in mind. Being able to support myself and having a pleasant working environment would be great.
- In about three weeks, I'm moving in with my boyfriend in a city that I've never been before and I have no idea what it's like. In five years, I'd like to have a comfortable place to share with my loved one.
- I want to finish my novel! Ok, I hope that this one will take much less than 5 years, but it's something to look forward in the future.
- I adore cocker spaniels! So at some point I really hope to adopt one (they are the cutest dogs!)
- Like Raashi said in her own post, I'd really like to keep blogging. I enjoy it immensely and it's something that would make really happy to continue doing. Plus, the community is so great, I've made so many amazing friends :)