May 24, 2015

Play(list) by the Book: You Don't Say

Literary Playlist Play(list) by the Book created by The Reading Armchair


I'm so happy that yet another book offers me the chance to create and share with you a playlist. This is short, but the songs are all great. I hope you'll enjoy it!


And also this song that I couldn't find on Spotify.



As usual, I included all the songs that are mentioned in the graphic novel You Don't Say by Nate Powell. The only case where only an artist was mentioned, was Captain Beefheart and so I just chose a song that I like. In the graphic novel is also mentioned the song Say H, by the author's "one-piece band" Wait. There is also a mention to a band named Smut, which I haven't heard of and I didn't find anything on my research, so if you guys know something please let me know.

Enjoy!

Find more playlists at: Play(list) by the Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I value comments a lot. So if you have anything to say feel free to express yourselves on the comments below! I try to respond to all of your comments and if you leave a link to your blog I will visit it :)